On Midterms & Fall Break

October 9th, 2013 embrea17

Hello Friends!

Things have been CRAZY with midterms going on, so this is going to be a pretty brief post. I’m pretty confident with how they’ve been going but only time will tell how well I actually performed. Studying hasn’t been too burdensome because I’ve kept up well with the readings/notes thus far, but with that said I am so ready for fall break. I can’t believe that fall break is already fast approaching, it seems like just a short time ago that I was moving into Mulledy.

Although it will be sad to leave this gorgeous campus and all of my friends, I’m looking forward to sleeping a lot and getting ahead/recharging for the second half of the semester. I have been so caught up in life here at Holy Cross that my correspondence has been lacking, so I know seeing family and friends will be really beneficial as well. With that said, I think by the end of fall break I’ll be ready to jump back into college life because although it’s crazy, it’s great and rare and brief.

DFTBA

Holy Cross Fall

(Check out this beautiful photo of the Fenwick Quad taken by my friend Dylan. If you get the chance to visit us at Holy Cross during the fall I highly recommend it, the ivy and all the trees are just stunning.)

Emily Breakell '17